Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am suffering from cough and cold, which medicine should I take?
Answer: Hello dear
Don't take any medicine without consulting ur doctor as it can be harmful for u as well as ur baby.
Remedies for cold and cough:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Have Coconut oil
7. Drink Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water
9. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
10. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Question: My baby is suffering from dry cough and cold which medicine should I take
Answer: Avoid medicine dear try home remedies. Give Tulsi water two to three time a day,massage with warm oil,
Question: Hi I am suffering from cold and cough... Which Medicine should I take or avoid in this condition?
Answer: You'll have to consult your doctor before taking any medication during pregnancy.
When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last longer.
Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips. You can take steam or even inhale eucalyptus which gives some relief.
Question: I am suffering from cold... Which medicine should I take ..?
Answer: Hello dear, I suggest that you do not take medications for your cold without doctor's consultation.. however you can do steam inhalation and take saline drops to help ease nose block...you could also rub some Vick's on your chest, temples, and under the nose to help ease the discomfort caused by cold...