Similar Questions with Answers
Question: i have sharp pain at the right side of abdomen while changing position when sleeping...i am 28 week pregnant..
Answer: Hello Dear,
It can be Round Ligament Pain:
As your baby grows, your muscles and ligaments stretch to support this new weight. The result may be a new set of aches and pains as your body adjusts to the load.
At this time, your uterus is continuing its rapid growth. You should be able to feel the top of it just above your pelvic bone. As a result, you may start to experience sharp lower abdominal pains called round ligament pain when you get up or shift positions too quickly. In most cases these sensations are not symptoms of something serious.
Pelvic tilt exercises are useful for keeping pelvic muscles toned and relieving pain. To perform the pelvic tilt:
1. Kneel on all fours on the floor.
2. Keeping your head aligned with your spine, pull in your abdomen, tighten your buttocks, and tilt your pelvis forward. Your back will naturally arch up.
3. Hold the position for three seconds, then relax. (Remember to keep your back straight in this neutral position.)
4. Repeat the tilt three to five times, eventually working up to ten repetitions.
Some abdominal aches and pains during pregnancy are quite common and generally pose no threat to you and your baby.
• Gas and Constipation: Gas during pregnancy is caused by increased levels of progesterone. As more of this hormone is released, your gastrointestinal tract slows down, which makes food travel more slowly. Drinking plenty of water, eating fiber rich foods, exercising, and using stool softeners are excellent ways to combat excessive gas and constipation. Learn more about Constipation during Pregnancy.
• Common Discomforts: In addition to those listed above, there are several other common abdominal discomforts that can be experienced during pregnancy and are generally non-threatening. Your growing uterus, stomach viruses, kidney stones, fibroids, and food sensitivities are all valid forms of harmless abdominal pain.
But if you have pain in combination with fever, chills, or bleeding, call your doctor.
Question: I have pain in lower abdomen, pelvic area after long time sitting or lying. Is it normal
Answer: Dear, During of pregnancy, your baby is growing rapidly in all directions at a rate of one millimeter per day and has started to move.Another hormone, relaxin, can cause physical symptoms such as pelvic pain, balance difficulties, and constipation.Try prescription medicine, Try heat. Put a heating pad, a hot water bottle, or a warm compress on your lower belly, or take a warm bath. Heat improves blood flow and may relieve pain.
Question: Pain in Lower abdomen or right leg or abdomen k niche vagina mein pain hota hai while sleeping and changing position and sitting down why its paining plz give me solution
Answer: Hi Dear!
These are all normal and happens mostly due to a lot of stretching of body muscles and shifting of organs dont worry these thing might be more sometimes and might be less sometimes yes these r few difficulties but part of the journey.
Hope this helps!