Answer: Plese have proper and healthy food dear.
1. 2 glasses of milk daily
2. 2 bowl of daal
3. Curd , salads, buttermilk,
4. Dry fruits
5. Whole grains
6. Seasonal fruits
7. Bowl of veggies
8. 4 litres of water daily
9. Protein rich diet
10. Iron rich diet like spinach, dates, kiwi, carrots, beetroot
Dizziness in pregnancy is due to the hormones that cause the blood flow to your baby and slows the return blood to you.
1. Avoid standing for long periods. If you must stand, make sure that you keep your feet moving to help increase circulation
2. Get up slowly from either sitting or lying down.
3. Eat regularly. Avoid long periods between meals; it is better to snack throughout the day
4. Avoid hot baths or showers
5. Avoid lying on your back once you reach the middle of your second trimester
6. Wear loose, comfortable clothing to avoid restricting circulation
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi am 34 weeks pregnant having loose motion with abdominal pain... What I have to do?
Answer: Hllo dear u r 34 weeks pregnant dear dear loose motion s common problem in this season due to weather change or any stomatch infection as pregnsnt wimen digestice system s weak if she take any thing in exces quantity or storage things stomatch ll be upset so first of all u have to consult ur gyno nd take medicines nd try these remedies too .take plenty of water, juices, buttermilk , coconut water. Take ors after every loose motion as water level in babies should not down .Take banana ,Apple, pomegrante .take curd both of time .Take kichri wot Rai tarka nd u can try sabudana kichri too .avoid oily spicy nd junk food try
Question: I am 6 weeks pregnant having gastritis? What to do?
As ur body produces more progesterone it relaxes all the muscles in your body because of This ur digestion process can slow down this produces gas which cause bloating burping and hurt burns. Drink lots of water get exercise like walking stretching etc. Avoid eating heavy meals or spicy meals before dinner so u can avoid hurt burns. Eat alot of high fiber food. Drink cold milk or eat ice cream instead anacids as they can be absorbed in ur blood. And eventually lead to your discomfort
Question: hi. am madhulika. am 9months pregnant.. having continuous headache what I should do
Answer: Continuous headache is sign of labor pain ....u r 37 week pregnant. Consult ur dr