36 weeks pregnant mother
Question: I am getting fever in evening and it disappears at night without any medication. I am having slight cold and cough. Is it normal0 Answers
No Answers for this question yet.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 5 month pregnant, having cold and cough ,any medication without side effects to the baby
Answer: Hello dear
If u have cold and cough then try home remedies.
Remedies for cold and cough:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Use Coconut oil
7. Drink Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water
9. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
10. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Question: Hi i m 8 weeks pregnant feeling chills without fever at evening hours ... is it normal ?
When you're pregnant, your hormones are on a perpetual roller coaster. For most women, the surges in estrogen and progesterone cause sweating and the feeling that they are hot all the time. Occasionally, however, women respond with the opposite set of symptoms. feeling chilled and cold. Although this is probably normal, there are a few things to consider. Occasionally a thyroid problem is diagnosed for the first time during pregnancy, so this is something that should be ruled out with a simple blood test. Also, chills can accompany certain infections that are more common during pregnancy, such as a kidney infection. Typically with infections, however, there are other symptoms present such as a fever, nausea, vomiting, etc.
Question: I am having cough and cold and fever too can I paracetamol? is it safe
Answer: There is separate medicine for pregnant women you better consult ur doctor.