Answer: Yes dear its normal due to the growing uterus and hormonal surge. The uterine cavity occupies more room in the abdominal cavity, further pushing the back, legs and creating heavyness.You can try following tips - • Maintain good posture - Stand up straight and tall. When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool — and take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
• Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support.
• When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
• Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
• Massage or the application of a heating pad or ice pack might relieve pain
• You can also practice yoga
Answer: Hii this is a common issue in pregnant lady due to round ligament strech .it happens for giving more space to expanding utreus. Take warm bath, have warm milk but it will not reomve ur pain completely
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Am having vagina pain.. is it normal?
going to washroom for every one hour and if I delay pain is more Inside vagina.
feeling discomfort while sleeping on left or right side.. deep inside vagina pains
Answer: Please consult u r doctor once not serious don't worry ☺
Question: I have a little bit of pain on my vagina while getting up from one place..
Answer: Hllo dear u r 35 weeks pregnant dear vaginal pain during pregnancy is caused by cervix dilation. When the cervix begins to dilate in preparation for birth, it can create sharp vaginal pain during pregnancy. For some women the dilation process can take several weeks so this pain isn't cause for immediate concern.so dear nothing to worry abht .if its unbearable pain consult to ur gyno .
Question: I have a little bit pain in stomach (left side) not back side...is it ok...
Answer: Hi dear, sometimes little pain on left side is common. That is due to pressure on spleen from growing uterus. So don't worry. If the pain becomes more and constant then you need to consult your doctor. Tc