Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My legs are started swelling now. How to reduce swelling
Answer: Hi dear. Swelling is normal during pregnancy and there is nothing risky in it so don't worry, I also faced the issue of a leg swelling in a last trimester, just reduce salt intake a little bit and your legs in a lukewarm water for a few minute and keep your legs in elevated position while sleeping these things will definitely help you a lot.
Question: Legs are heavy paining is there any solution for it am in 7th month
Answer: Hello dear
As your uterus expands it can put pressure on certain nerves, causing painful spasms in your legs also the pressure your growing belly puts on blood vessels in your legs can disrupt circulation and cause cramps.
Here are some simple remedies that you can follow to prevent leg cramps.
1. Eat a healthy diet
2. A warm bath can relax you and remove pain in the calf area.
3. Do gentle exercise to help blood circulation.
4. Have your prenatal vitamins regularly.
5. Reduce the salt intake to prevent fluid retention in the body.
6. Stretch your calf muscle several times during the day to reduce cramps
7. You can massage the cramped muscles with ice or cold compress to reduce pain.
8. Have vitamin B supplements to reduce cramps.
Question: 7th month started and legs are started swelling.
Is it effected??also tell any solution on it
Answer: Swelling of legs will be due to increase in amount of intake of salt. Avoid adding excess salt in ur daily diet. Treat ur legs with warm water before going to sleep. This helps to relieve pain.
Hope this helps!