Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi i am 18weeks pregnant, what to do, I am suffering with throat pain and cold
Answer: Hello dear
If u are feeling pain in throat then it might be some bacterial infection. In it throat gets irritated and inflamed, causing a sudden, severe sore throat.
1. Take ur temperature
2. Gargle with warm salt water to help your sore throat feel better.
3. Avoid cold liquids,Instead, try caffeine-free herbal teas, such as lemon tea with cinnamon. Be sure to stay hydrated.
4. Get plenty of rest to allow your body to heal.
Remedies for cold:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Use Coconut oil
7. Drink Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water
Question: i am suffering from cold cough and throat pain since 2 days.... what should i do
Answer: Hi.. Dear apply little vicks vapour rub on your back, chest and feet, wear a comfortable pair of socks after applying vicks vapour rub. Do this twice or thrice in a day, it will give you some comfort. Also, take steam, do warm water gargle and have nice ginger tea. If you don't get relief in 48 hours, call your gynaecologist, she will prescribe any mild medicine for cold and cough.
Question: Hi i am 7 month pregnant..,i am suffering cold and cough....pain in throat...may i take medicine?
Answer: No please dont take any medicine by own... Consult ur dr for best medicine... He knows more than us
Question: Hi i m 34 weeks pregnant .i m suffering from throat pain, cold nd cough . Plz suggest what to do ?
Answer: Please consult your doctor,if its not controllable.Dont take any medicines without doctor's prescription.