Answer: Hii it's not anything different. Twin baby pregnancy is not depends in the diet.
Below are the factors which affect twin pregnancy
1) Being older rather than younger helps. It seems to be a twist of nature that just before a woman enters peri-menopause, her ovaries start releasing more than one egg each month.twin pregnancies are much more common in women who are over 35 years. But this only applies to non-identical twins.
2) Have fertility assistance such as in vitro fertilisation or take fertility drugs. These stimulate the ovaries to support more than one ovarian follicle each month towards maturity
3) if you come from a family where non-identical twins are common then your family history and genetic endowment means that you’ve got a greater chance of having them yourself. But identical twins can occur in any family.
4) Be of African/American heritage. Women from this ethnic background have a distinctly higher rate of twin pregnancies
5) the more times you conceive the greater the likelihood of conceiving more than one baby.
6) Try to conceive straight after you have stopped taking the pill. The theory is that for the first couple of cycles the woman’s body is going through a hormonal readjustment phase.
7) Already have a set of twins. Because the likelihood of conceiving with twins again is higher in women who’ve already had them.
8) woman with a BMI of greater than 30 boosts her chances. But considering a healthy range during the fertile years is 20-25 and 30 would put you into the overweight/obese category then this is not a healthy recommendation.
9) Taller women tend to conceive more twins. But there is nothing you can do about your height, other than blame your parents!
Answer: Hello, there are a lot of factors that determine a twin pregnancy. for example
Your family history or Heredity. If twins exist in the family before then u have a chance.
Your race also matters as Africans or Europeans have more twins than Asians
Body type height and weight. Taller women have twins more often than shorter women
Age. Women above 35 have more chances to produce twins. As they produce more FSH as it stimulates the follicles to produce more eggs.
Answer: Hello Dear there is no set formula for this, Diet. Some evidence points that unhealthy eating habits can harm fertility. ...Medications. Fertility medications are one of the most popular ways to get pregnant with twins. ...Pause between pregnancies...
Answer: Hi as there is no such remedy or diet which helps to conceive twins or a specific gender so don't fall in trap just stay healthy. Maintain a well balanced diet and drink lot of water stay hydrated and walking daily help to maintain the healthy weight which helps in conceiving take care