Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Any suggestions for increasing breastmilk
Answer: Hi Dear!
For increasing Breast Milk Supply
1. Shatavari powder twice with milk
2. Methi in any form- methi sabzi, methi seeds with water, kasuri methi, methi laddoo, methi pills
3. Lots of garlic in food and desi ghee
4. Lots of water. Min 1 glass before & after every bf
5. Daliya with milk or oats once atleast
7. Zeera and jaggery.. grind together and hv spoonful with milk twice a day
8. Masoor daal
9. Papaya and lots of baby latch as more the baby latches the more milk is produced by your body.
Hope this helps!
Question: How to use jeera for increasing breast milk
Answer: Dear you can add Jeera in your food or you can also drink jeera water daily twice or thrice time. When I was having milk supply problem I used to boil a big bottle of jeera water and drink it throughout the day . So if you want you can also do that..
Question: how to use fenugreek seed for increasing bm.
Answer: Hello...take a glass of water and pour spoon of fenugreek seeds and boil it..when it decrease some water then have it ..u any add sugar or jagerry