Question: How to control hair fall post delivery?
Answer: Hello dear try these for postpartum hairfall and hairgrowth
1. Hair fall post delivery is very common to ladies. It because of lack of vitamins n necessary nutrition. So make sure you are taking rich nutricious diet.
2. It is very necessary to massage your scalp for proper blood circulation it helps to grow new hairs but helps to prevent hair loss.
3. For massage you can mix 1 tsp of each extra virgin Olive oil, mustard oil, coconut oil, n castor oil. Massage daily n kept your hair for 24 hours at least n wash.
4. Wash your hair at least twice a week with RO water( if possible).
5. Fenugreek seeds works wonders for hairs. Soak 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds in Water for at least 24 hours and after wash just rinse your hairs with this water.
6. Take few egg whites(depends upon the lenghth of hairs) mix with Olive oil and apply on scalp .
7. Mix 2-4 tsp of Apple cider vinegar with some water. After wash rinse your hairs with this mixture . It will add extra shine to your hairs.
As requested they are few easy steps to prevent hair loss as well as grow new hairs.
Question: How to prevent post delivery hair fall?
Answer: Hello dear... Many women faces hairfall after delivery,since you are breastfeeding,should have healthy diet to meet all nutrients needed,these steps will help you better in stopping hairfall
Have a nutritious diet,with lot of fruits and vegetables,include more curry leaves in your diet,will stop hair fall,can sun-dried curry leaves into powder and can be mixed in soups,sabji..
Drink curry leaves,Amla juice three days in a week
Since you are breastfeeding you can take this juice with warm water because it will catch cold,Take your folic acid tablet regularly
Have apricots, almond,figs,raisins regularly, it will give you voluminous hair
Soak green gram two spoon with one spoon of fenugreek, overnight,make paste next-day and apply in your hair,and leave it for thirty minutes and wash,use this pack next day after your head wash,it will stop hairfall
Heat half litre of coconut oil with curry leaves,Amla, fenugreek,aloe Vera,little pepper,onion and allow it to boil for twenty minutes,til it raw smell goes,use ts hair oil regularly, it will reduce hair fall
Question: How to control hair fall post delivery
Dear after delivery hairfall is common, happens due to harmonal changes, stress, dehydration, so follow these remedies...
Have a nutrious diet, with lot of fruits and veggies, include curry leaves in your diet
Don't skip folic acid tablet
Have a handful of dryfruits daily
You can use homemade herbsl oil, will control hairfall, and can make hairpack made of green gram ,weekly once,will give you thick hair