Question:Hu. My baby is 5months old. But still he has not set sleeping pattern. Sometimes he sleeps all day, and wake up all night.. how to set sleeping pattern , so that he can sleep peacefully at night
Answer: Hi dear, My daughter also have same issue and sleeps about 10-12 hours a night. I think some things that have worked well for us are:
- white noise (you can get an app too)
- consistent routine (bath, lotion, pj's, book, feed in her room, bed)
- having a calming persona/vibe when it's bed time (lower voice, dim lights, calming conversation)
- upping her night time feeding (I breastfeed and give a 6oz formula bottle. To each his own)
- going to bed relatively soon after her last nap (5 or 6 pm nap then start bedtime around 7 or 730.)
Hope this helps!!
Question:my baby is 5 months and 5 days old. he sleeps at 12pm or sometimes at 3pm..cant set his schedule.can suggest me how to set his schedule?
Answer: Hello! You can follow the routine of nap as per your baby. Suppose if she has a habit to go to sleep at 12pm, then make it a routine by taking her to bed at that particular time. Make sure the lights are dim and baby's stomach is full and put her to sleep. Follow this on daily basis and slowly it will fall into a schedule.
Question:My 14 days old baby girl sometimes sleeps 4 to 5 hours at a stretch.
Answer: Dear newborn do sleep alot sometimes and its called deep sleep . This is what they do in womb. So dont dont worry but make sure to feed baby after every 1-2 hour. If baby is sleeping just keep her in feeding position and tickle a bit under foot baby will start latching..