Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Baby suffering from cough.. Any home remedies which relieve instantly
Dear here are few tips that can help baby to cure cough;
1. Garlic is very powerful medicine with anti-bacterial properties. Ajwain (carom seeds) also kills virus & bacterias.
Roast 2–3 big cloves of garlic & few pinches of Ajwain on tawa for just one minute. You will be able to smell powerful fumes. Let the mixture cool down and keep near your child. The smell of mixture will heal the cold & cough of your child. You can also bind the mixture in pouch for better handling.
2. Light massage of mustard oil or coconut oil will help your baby to get relief from cough. Do massage on chest & back of your baby.
3.Warm up coconut oil and add tulsi leaves. Tulsi will leave its healing properties in the coconut oil. You can also add a pinch of camphor. Mix well to dissolve camphor into coconut oil. Massage the oil on chest of your baby before sleep. You can also do hair massage with same oil. It will give relief from cold and cough.
4.Steam is the first thing you should try in case of cold & cough. Inhaling steam helps to clear baby’s blocked nose and open blocked airways. It helps your baby to sleep better and speed up recovery from cold , cough & congestion. You can use room humidifier or steamer to keep room air moist. Avoid to keep your baby close to hot & steamy water.
5.Dry roast 2–3 garlic cloves & one tablespoon of ajwain on dry tawa or pan. Once its roasted, switch off the flame. Make a potli out of it. You can place potli around baby’s bedding or in his cradle during sleep time. The garlicky ajwain smoke helps to get relief from blocked nose & chest congestion.
6.Make a turmeric paste by mixing half teaspoon of turmeric powder with 1 tablespoon of water. Heat it up on flame & apply the warm turmeric paste on baby’s chest, neck, feet. As turmeric has antibacterial properties, it helps to get relief from phlegm, congestion & cough.
Question: How to relieve my baby from gas..?
Answer: Try These Tips
• Swaddling. Wrapping baby up tight can soothe your gassy baby by mimicking the coziness of the womb.
• Rocking or bouncing. As with swaddling, O’Connor says, the motion of rocking or bouncing simulates the environment in your uterus, helping to relax baby.
• Using a pacifier. “Almost all babies will find some baby gas relief by sucking on a pacifier,” O’Connor says, because the sucking action releases endorphins that will soothe baby.
• Infant massage. Simply rubbing baby’s belly may be helpful, since massage can help calm the nerve signals in baby’s immature intestines.
• Encouraging movement. If your gassy baby is in severe discomfort, try the “baby bike ride.” Lay baby on his or her back and move the legs in an up-and-down pedaling motion. This helps move gas along physically, but also helps soothe and calm nerves in the intestines.
Question: How to relieve from gas pain after c sec delivery
Answer: hii dear congratulations for ur pregnancy.Some common foods that cause gas and bloating include cabbage, beans, cauliflower, broccoli, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, pasta, bread, white rice, potatoes, oat bran, raspberries, and pears.At the same time, avoid greasy or fried fatty foods. They take a long time to break down and digest. Also, sodas and fruity, fizzy drinks are packed with empty calories and can cause gas. U can also use some home remedies. Soak one spoon methi at night in a glass of water a d drink that water after straining methi. Also u can have ginger tea early morning. U can also eat ginger with honey after every meal to make sure a proper digestion. also keeps on changing ur body posture as due to feeding u keeps on staying in a same position for long which can led to gas.