Question: How to reduce your tummy after postpartum
Answer: You can try these tips:
Belly wrapping:it is the most old fashioned and effective way of toning your abdominal muscles as it is believed that the compression which maternity belts and tucks put on your abs may help the uterus to regain its normal size much sooner.
Go green tea: Green tea is a good option for reducing your belly as it is known to aid fat burning process.
Massage can be very useful in reducing your belly fat, A massage can target the particular cellulite laden area which needs more attention. Massaging in those areas can distribute and release the fat into the body for absorption.
Warm Water: A warm glass of water in the morning can help you to flush out toxins, it also increase the temperature of our body which therefore increase the metabolic rate and increased metabolic rate burns more calories.
cabbage in your diet: Adding the green vegetable cabbage in your diet can help you in decreasing your post pregnancy belly fat in many ways.
Question: How to reduce tummy after csec
Answer: A woman giving birth is a difficult subject in a woman's life. After pregnancy, the mother's weight does not decrease so easily. Especially in Caesarean, it takes a lot of time to reduce belly fat and bring it back to its former condition.
But reducing the fat of any type of stomach is not very easy and the condition becomes more difficult when the Caesar. Because standard abdominal exercise cannot be done. However, alternate ways to reduce fat after cesarean fat. Let's know some things:
1. The best way to lose weight after the C section is to breastfeed the baby. The child should breastfeed for six months only. With this, your fat excess fat will be reduced.
2. The first six months after delivery are very important. At this time, pregnancy hormones travel and all fat in the body is loosened. Weight loss is very difficult if this fat condensation becomes tight. Start some common exercises, such as walking.
3. If you want to reduce stomach fat, you only have to go after belly without having to eat, sleep, and go to the washroom. Although it is a lot of annoying, you definitely will get good results.
4. The best way to reduce stomach fat after the C section is to bathe. The stomach muscles are strong in it.
5. Water protects the fluid balance in the body. You may be surprised to hear that the water helps to remove excess fat from the intestine. So drink plenty of water every day. This will require less hunger and fill the stomach.
6. If you give milk to the baby, carbohydrate is needed for excess energy. Besides, protein, fruits, and vegetables must be eaten. But refrain from eating ghee, butter and sweet.
7. Healthy foods do not have a strong desire to eat. So eat healthy food. So do not be starving. This will cause harm to you and your child.
After a cesarean operation, you can not do heavy exercises for a few days. So do not be frustrated to think that the previous status will not be returned. Be patient. Take the matter positively and try. You can reduce the stomach fat.