16 weeks pregnant mother
Question: how to overcome sunstroke..? it's hurting too much..0 Answers
No Answers for this question yet.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: how to make a baby latch deeply? it's hurting too much
Answer: Make sure to keep fingers far from the nipple so you don't affect how baby latches on. Aim the nipsple toward the baby's upper lip/nose, not the middle of the mouth.You might need to rub the nipple across the top lip to get your baby to open his/her mouth. The baby's head should be tilted slightly back.
Try these fr pain-
• Apply some amount of breast milk, it will help in healing
• Try nipcare cream its very effective
• Use hot water towel compress
• U can use nipple shield while feeding
Question: It's very hurting when baby sucks during feed? What is the reason?? N how to overcome it ?
Cracked or bleeding nipples are usually the result of an improper latch,the baby may not be getting enough of the areola in her mouth
Also, whenever you pull your baby off the breast, insert your pinky into the corner of her mouth first to break the seal.
Apply a hot compress on your breast just before feeding to help milk let down you may as well have a warm drink like a glass of water ,milk or green tea
Applying breast milk onto cracked nipples may help them heal by offering antibacterial protection
Wipe your breast with plain water post feeding as it may cause yeast build up
Wipe it with water and apply green tea bags .
You can consult your pediatrician to recommend creams for soothing sore nipples, and you can wipe it away just before a feeding
you can continue to breastfeed your baby when you have cracked or bleeding nipples, though it can be very painful.
If your problem is severe with cracked nipples, see your pediatrician or a certified lactation consultant to help you with proper feeding position and latch .
Question: I fave too much acidity how can i overcome it????
Answer: 1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..