Similar Questions with Answers
Question: In my tummy stretch marks is came plz tel me any home remedies how to minimize them
I can understand your concern darling. Stretch marks doesn't look good . But stretch marks occurs when the skin of your tummy stretch . So there are some remedies that can prevent stretch marks in also lighten the stretch marks that are already there.
1. Massage coconut oil into your skin after you have showered or bathed until it is fully absorbed, which shouldn’t take long.
2. applying aloe vera on the affected area can also that prevent stretch marks and lighten the stretch marks that are already there.
3. Apply some honey on your tummy and let it stay for at least 15 minutes and then reinstall it also help prevent and lighten stretch marks.
4. Applying the fresh lemon on the affected area also helps prevent and lighten the stretch marks.
These remedies help me during my pregnancy and till now hopefully it will help you also.
Question: how to stop vomiting by home remedies
Answer: Sometimes the simplest remedies can prove quite useful to help with excessive vomiting. You may like to try some of these ideas:
Take your breakfast in bed before you actually get up and start your day.Eat several small meals a day if you can and avoid an empty stomach.
Include some protein in your diet, such as well cooked eggs, dairy products, lean meats, beans, whole grains, pulses and seeds.Stay away from heavy and greasy foods.
Have a teaspoon of ground cumin (jeera) seeds when you feel nauseous, it might help. Read more aboutnatural remedies for nausea.Figure out the smells and sights that aggravate this state and avoid them.Drink lots of water and other fluids between meals instead of during meals. It might help to take small sips regularly rather than large gulps in one go.Homeopathic medicine may work for some, speak to your doctor for more advice.Try having a spoon of ginger (adrak) juice mixed with honey (shahad) every morning. You could also try some ginger or lemon (nimbu) tea. Slices of lemon added to sparkling water or iced tea can also help provide some relief. Check out our healthy andalcohol-free drinks for pregnant women.
Question: how to increase bm by home remedies
Answer: Diet and nutrition play an important role in improving and maintaining a healthy breastmilk supply.
Try including these foods in your diet to increase milk supply.
This is an ancient remedy and is being used since generations to improve breastmilk supply. Methi is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, and is a good source of vitamins, iron, and calcium.
Nuts and dried fruits
It is well known that nuts and dried fruits are high on calories, rich in vitamins and minerals, and a good source of essential nutrients. They can be had by themselves or added in several preparations.
Pulses and lentils
Pulses, such as Tur daal and Masoor daal are believed to improve milk supply since ancient times. They are high in protein and contain good amounts of iron and fiber.
Green leafy vegetables
Spinach,sarson ka saag,bathua are a few of the many green leafy vegetables that are rich in iron, calcium, folate, vitamin A and B12 which help to improve lactation. During winters theses vegetables are easily available so make sure you are eating adequate quantity.
Other remedies -
Utilizing the demand and supply equation, The more you draw milk from your breast, the more milk your body will produce. If milk is not efficiently removed from the breasts, it eventually decreases milk supply.
1) Shatavari kalp powder. This has known results when it comes to increasing milk supply. Take a spoon of powder with lukewarm milk once in a day.
2) Jeera- This is the most effective remedy. Roast jeera seeds then powder them and have 1spoon of this powder daily with lukewarm milk once a day.
By following these soon you ll notice difference in your milk supply.