Similar Questions with Answers
Question: how to make baby sleep in the nights.. since my baby born in afternoon
Answer: Following tips might be of help –
• Dim lights & have relaxing & calming effect on baby
• Instead of complete silence, you can try soft sounds or very soft music which will make the baby fall asleep quickly
• Maintain right room temperature
• Keep the surrounding clean & less of any distraction
• Make your child wear comfortable clothes at night
• Give your baby massage morning and once at night.
• check if baby if not having cold or congestion issue, as it can disturb sleep
• Feed your baby nicely for little longer so that once babys tummy is full, he feel sleepy
Question: My 4 year old baby doesn't want to sleep in the afternoon. What should I do
Answer: Hi Dear!
At 4 yrs its difficult to force baby to sleep or make him sleep, i wud suggest after school a lot of play time or physical activity becz if the baby is not tired he wont sleep in thd afternoon..
Hope this helps !
Question: my baby is 63days old he doesn't sleep at day times ..how to make him sleep
Answer: hello.. dear usually babies sleeping or taking longer nap in the mornings and afternoons almost in a day will not sleep much in night. its better to rest with your baby.. though you baby sleep will resolve on its own...try to sing a song for him.. set a schedule.. make the room darker.. maybe he will sleep do try this.. all the best