Answer: Hi dear,
Get the ragi powder and add some sour curd and some water to give a batter consistency.add little salt and leave it for 10 minutes aside.chop some onion finely,green chillies and coriander leaves.add to the batter.on a non stick tawa,put few drops of oil and wipe it off .add a laddle of the batter,close it with lid.2 minutes lift the lid sprinkle oil surrounding dosa,flip it and cook the other side.serve hot with red chutney or pickle.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: How to make ragi dosa?
Answer: Hello Dear, first all you need following Ingredients:
Ragi Flour – 1 cup
Wheat flour – 1/2 cup
Grated carrots – 1/2 cup
Cumin/Jeera Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste ( you can skip the salt for babies under 1 year)
Water or Buttermilk as needed
Optional: Coriander leaves, curry leaves, grated/chopped vegetables, onions
Then the Method is :
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Add the wet ingredients and whisk to make a batter with the same consistency as dosa batter . You make the batter very thin as for rawa dosas, I made mine a little thick since my son prefers it like that.
2. Drizzle the dosa tawa with oil or ghee. Pour a ladle of batter and spread it as you would for a regular dosa. When the sides begin to cook, flip the dosas over and cook on both sides.
3. The dosas should be a light brown. Serve with chutney or a dip of your choice.
You can actually make any version of this dosa by mixing in vegetables of your choice. You can also top with some grated cheese, if that’s what it takes to get your little one to eat. Take care.
Question: recipe for ragi oats dosa
3/4 cup Ragi Flour .
1/3 cup Whole wheat flour .
1/3 cup Fine bulgar / daliya .
1/2 cup oats - measure first then whiz them in a mixer to make a powder .
1 onion medium chopped finely .
2 green chillies finely shopped .
2 cups buttermilk curd water - mix with . 4 - 5 tbsps of 1.5 cups
to taste Salt pepper . and
. Non stick pan
In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
Mix using the whisk.
Add the onions and green chilly.
Pour the butter milk [I used about 100 ml of Amul spiced butter milk as well] in the mix. We want a runny mix, like that of the rava dosa/crepe.
Keep it aside for 5-10 minutes.
In case the mix looks thick, add little water to get it to the consistency we want.
Heat a non stick pan and put 2-3 drops of oil on it.
Pour a ladle-ful of the mix on it. Flatten it well.
Flip it using the spatula.
Cook well on the other side as well.
Serve hot with your favourite chutney.
Question: how to make ragi porridge recipe
Answer: 1. Wash and soak ragi for at least 8 to 10 hours. While soaking they can be refrigerated or water needs to be changed a couple of times to prevent odor.
2. Drain off and blend them in a blender jar with little water. Add water as needed.
3. Place a cloth over a colander and keep a container under it to collect milk.
4. Pour the blended mixture to the cloth and then squeeze off to extract milk. You can repeat blending and then filter once more.
5. Cook this milk on a low flame till the mixture thickens as needed. If using milk, cool it completely. Add formula powder to a cup and little water make the milk and add it to the ragi. Stir well.
6. Always serve warm. Warm foods are lighter on the tummy and digest well.