Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello madam, my baby not sleeping at nyt tym.. He used to wake-up continuously at least for an hour.. I used to breast feed him while sleeping and he ll sleep and get up again in an hour
Answer: Hii dear it is quite common for baby to wake up many times at night and then sleep. Infact some of the time baby do wake up after every 1 hour and then sleep till the age of 6 months or in some cases more but in some cases baby dont sleep so do check the various reasons as why baby don't sleep and how u can try different ways to amend it.
1) lack of nutritional food can led baby to have sleep deprived. Hunger can cause a frequent wake up. so u should try to improve the diet chart.
2) this reason could be due to bruised and bumps which baby got in day time. In day baby do forget the pain while playing but pain get increase when baby is in resting mode. So give treatment or if needed do give pain killer before sleeping
3) stomach pain due to gas could be the reason so always burp baby before sleeping.
4) reflux could be the reason n for dis u need to get the medicine.
5) noisy and uncomfortable atmosphere can majorly affect baby sleeping. So keep surrounding quite and comfortable.
6) teething could be the another reason
7) irregular pattern of sleeping is also a big reason. So u need to set a schedule for ur baby. Try to reduce the nap time of ur baby and make a sleeping schedule. Always give dinner on time and make baby wear night clothes to intimate that not it's their sleeping time.
8) infection like common cold and cough could be the frequent reason as baby immunity system is very weak.a also diarrhea fever can affect ur baby.
Question: Hi doctor, my baby is 32days old. At night he wont sleep at midnight he wake up. Ill feed him after feeding ill brup for him. After dat he won't sleep for some hours. What to do.plz suggest me..
Answer: Hi dear,
I would suggest you to have some patience now.your baby is still a newborn.sleeping patterns would take time now.babies would have tough time to fall sleep too.and at this stage they need to be fed every 3-4 hours.if your baby has doubled the birth weight then you could feed on demand.so till then have patience.i am sure there is no magic secret to put baby to sleep in seconds.edry baby is different have their own ways.try to comfort your baby till then.tjis should change soon.donot worry.
Question: My baby doesn't sleep at night....Can u suggest some way out to make him fall asleep at night...He is of 28 days
Answer: It is common in all new born babies dr. It changes after 3 months. Your baby will sleep in night time. So dont worry.