Answer: For increasing breast milk add following in your diet
1. Shatavari powder with milk twice a day day.
2. Add methi in your diet in any form might it be Methi sabji, Methi with water, Methi laddu, methu pills etc.
3. lots of garlic and ghee in your diet your diet in your diet.
4. Drink lots of water at least 2 to 3 litre of water of water litre of water of water litre of water of water you can hacv ajwain water, in jeera water or Methi water whatever it is.
5.have masoor dal twice a day.
6. Dry roast jeera powder and mix it in rayta.
7.add daliya, oats in breakfast with milk ot salted as you like it.
8.add drynfruits in your diet too.
9. Have fruits or fruit juice.
Milk production depends on demand and supply theory so try latching your baby as much as you can.
Answer: Hello dear. Breastmillk is the best food as it is Superior nutrition for your baby for fighting infections and overall development.
Here are a few foods that helps you increase breast milk :
Oatmeal. Oatmeal by itself is not the most flavorful food out there, but you can always spice it up by adding different fruits or blend in some cinnamon or honey.
Hope this information was helpful.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi im having one month old baby.my milk supply is very low how to increase my milk supply?
Answer: Here is a simple homemade powder for increasing milk supply in lactating mothers. Dry roast equal quantities of cumin and fennel seeds till they turn aromatic. Cool them and grind to powder. Mix ½ tsp powder in ½ tsp warm ghee and consume 30 minutes before food 2 to 3 times a day. Desi ghee works best. This can be consumed for 2 weeks, followed by a break for 4 to 5 days and then repeat the cycle. This also helps to reduce colic in breastfed babies. A small portion of ajwain/ carom seeds can also be included.
Question: From two days onwards my milk supply is very low? How to increase? Suggest me please
Answer: It can due to periods n hormones or stress.it will get normal don't worry.may b u dint eat enough.increse taking dairy in ur diet like milk n curd.
Question: How to increase breast milk?I have very low milk supply 😣😣
Answer: Hi dear,low breast milk production due to stress or anxiety.But don't worry u can include these foods to ur diet -carrot and beat,garlic,overnight soaked fenugreed seed.and boil it for 5-6 minutes in morning before consume it.5-6 boiled basil leaves will also help u.Take care.
Question: my breast milk supply is very low ..pls suggest something to increase bm supply
Answer: Include food that will help in increasing breastfeed. Breastmilk is packed with all the necessary nutrients for your baby. Hence you should be eating the right things to ensure it reaches your little one. Some of the best foods are:
• Leafy green veggies: rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, calcium and anti oxidants.
• Seasonal fruits: rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and energy.
• Eggs: rich in protein, vitamin D and calcium.
• Whole grains: oatmeal, brown rice, barley are rich in proteins, vitamins, Iron, minerals and energy.
• Low fat dairy products: milk and yogurt are rich in vitamun B,vitamin D and calcium.
• Lean meats:Fish and chicken are rich in vital nutrients. some try to avoid this upto a few months. You can take a call on when to eat this after delivery.
• Garlic: Strengthens immune system and boosts lactation. It also has anti microbial and anti oxidant properties.
• Carrots: rich in potassium , carbohydrates, beta carotene and antioxidants.
• Legumes: rich in protein and iron. Peas, beans, lentils and kidney beans are some of them.
• Dairy foods, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt – these contain calcium and are a source of protein.
• Drinking plenty of fluids – have a drink beside you when you settle down to breastfeed: water and skimmed or semi-skimmed milk are all good choices. Have some soups also regularly.