Question: How to start and increase breast milk?
Leaking breasts are common during pregnancy but if not thats also normal. Few women experience it during pregnancy and few not.
It is possible for you to leak at last few days, however that doesnt indicate your breastmilk supply post giving birth.
The leakage during pregnancy is a preparation of colostrum which comes just few drops post birth.
BM comes after 2-3 days of post delivery, you can try and hand express your breast to check if there are few drops thats colostrum and you can feed to the baby, as it has antibodies and high nutrient content, its yellowish and thick and will be few drops only.
You have to keep latching her. only latching will bring in milk. dont expect to have milk when u latch her.
Whenever she is awake, first breastfeed as long as u can. in most cases u cannot see the first thick foremilk. so just keep feeding the colostrum one or two drops is fine fr the tiny stomach.
more the latching/feeding- the earlier the milk will come in.
You need to stay calm and keep trying and if it. still doesnt work, then to increase it,
1. Satvarex powder twice with milk
2. Methi in any form- methi sabzi, methi seeds with water, kasuri methi, methi laddoo, methi pills
3. Lots of garlic in food and desi ghee
4. Lots of water. Min 1 glass before & after every bf
5. Daliya with milk or oats once atleast
7. Zeera and jaggery.. grind together and hv spoonful with milk twice a day
8. Masoor daal
9. Papaya and lots of baby latch as more the baby latches the more milk is produced by your body.
Question: How to decrease breast milk
Answer: Dear breastmilk cannot be decrease if you are getting it in excess one way is to use breastpump to pump the excess milk. Also I think ur baby is not taking the feed fully which couod also be the reason of excess milk. Feed ur baby frequently. I used to do it no mattet if the baby is asking or not as if I did not fed her it would start paining for me in breast and I even got fever because of this. Hope it helps.