Answer: Dear, If your milk production was OK earlier and now getting slow it means you are not taking healthy diet. But don't worry, Here are some foods and remedies ,which can help to increase breast milk supply. First, Baby sucking actually help to increase breast milk, offer your breast when baby more hungry. Masur Dal... This is most important. Take everyday one glass masur dal with ghee. Add Oatmeal...Cinnamon or honey..... Spinach... Garlic. ...Brewer's yeast...Fenugreek. ...Apricots... In your diet as much as possible. One more simple remedies, which I tried in my time. Prepare homemade powder for increasing milk supply. Dry roast equal quantities of cumin and fennel seeds till they turn aromatic. Cool them and grind to powder. Mix ½ tsp powder in ½ tsp warm ghee and consume 30 minutes before food 2 to 3 times a day. Desi ghee works best. This can be consumed for 2 weeks, followed by a break for 4 to 5 days and then repeat the cycle. This also helps to reduce colic in breastfed babies. A small portion of ajwain/ carom seeds can also be included.
Answer: Sesame seeds, ajwain, souf, and posta Dana make mukwas and eat frequently .... I eat that too and my milk increased ... I'm sure it helps you...
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: how to increase breast milk naturally?
Answer: The best way to increase breast milk supply is to nurse. More you nurse more will be the production. Your baby nursing is the best method among all to increase milk supply.
1. Water : Water is not a food, but it is the most essential aspect of ensuring you’ll have an adequate milk supply. You need have adequate amount of water to stay hydrated—8 glasses of fluid each day is an absolute must. In the early stages of your breastfeeding journey it’s a necessity to have a bottle of water next to where you’re going to nurse. Make a habit of having a glass of water before and after feed.
2. Fenugreek seeds (methi) : Methi is a greate source to increase breastmilk supply. Fenugreek seeds are a source of healthy vitamins that are good for lactating mums such as omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fats are important for your baby’s brain development. Methi can also be added to many dishes, especially vegetables, and meat dishes and can be used while making paranthas, pooris or stuffed rotis. Soak few methi seeds in a glass of water overnight and have it in morning empty stomach.
3. Fennel seeds : Another natural remedy for increasing milk supply. They are also given to new mums to help prevent gas and colic in their baby. The logic is that since fennel seeds are used by adults to ease tummy upsets and aid digestion, the benefits of fennel can be passed to a baby through the breastmilk. There is no research to back either of these beliefs but many mums feel that fennel seeds have helped them or their baby.
4. Oatmeals : Another way to increases milk supply. It not only helps to maintain the mum weight but also rich in fibre and other vitamins. It helps the body to release oxytocin (a hormone involved in milk production). Take 4 scoops of oatmeal in warm water with added honey satisfy your taste bud as well.
5. Banana: Banana rich nutrition value also helps to increase breast milk supply. Have 2 banana followed by glass of milk.
6. Cumin Seeds: Cumin seeds are said to improve digestion and provide relief from constipation, and acidity.Have a spoon of cumin seeds with a tsp of sugar once or twice a day just after having a glass of milk.
Question: How to increase breast milk supply naturally
Answer: Hello! Continuously breastfeeding the baby at regular intervals, also drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
Question: How to increase the breast milk naturally
Answer: Hi mommy, as we all know everyone has a different body and for some of us breast milk is a concern, sometimes we feel that it's too less for baby. Follow the tips for increasing breast milk .In some cases, low blood circulation in the breasts is the main reason behind inadequate breast milk supply. If this is the reason, you can use a warm compress on your breast before feeding sessions to increase the blood supply.
Massage your breasts gently for five minutes prior to nursing: Dip a clean cloth in warm water and wring out the excess water.Use the warm cloth to gently massage the area around the nipples, pressing the breast against the chest.
After massaging for five to 10 minutes, lean forward and breastfeed your baby.Fenugreek is considered a good remedy for stimulating the milk-producing glands. Fenugreek contains phytoestrogens that help increase breast milk production. It is believed that it stimulates sweat gland activity; mammary glands are modified sweat glands.
Question: How to increase breast milk naturally
Answer: Hello dear..
During breastfeeding you should have a nutrious diet,which should capable to fullfill your baby's need,can take shatvri powder available in natural drug store will boost your supply,Tips for increasing breast milk are as follows
Feed your baby in regular intervals... So more your baby latch more you increase your milk
Eat a nutrious diet , includes more veggies and fruits
Drink atleast two glasses of milk daily
You can also take dried fish,weekly twice,it helps in milk secretion
Garlic milk helps in producing more milk, for this you have to boil garlic in milk, once it boiled and cooked ,you can drink it with palm sugar,have this before bedtime
Fenugreek also increases breast supply,you can add it in soups,salads , you can also have fenugreek tea
Cumin water is very essential in milk secretion, it also act as a barrier against respiratory issues
A handful of dried fruits increase your milk supply, and releives from constipation, and it also makes your milk thick