Similar Questions with Answers
Question: How to get relief from blocked nose
Answer: Hello dear
Remedies for cold:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Coconut oil
7. Homemade chicken soup
8. Warm salt water
Question: How to get relief from blocked nose instantly
Answer: Add balm in hot water and inhale steam u will get instant relief
Question: how could I get relief from cough n cold...specially blocked nose...
Answer: Hello! Warm, salt-water gargles help by drawing out the mucus and reducing the painful swelling in the throat. Salt also quells the itching sensation in the throat.
These sticky tabs gently help to open up nasal passages so that you can breathe easier.
Drink plenty of water
It is important to stay hydrated as some common cold symptoms such as sneezing and runny nose can cause slight dehydration. Avoid drinks with caffeine as they may dehydrate you.
Honey and lemon
Hot water with honey and lemon can work miracles. Honey soothes your throat and the vitamin C in the lemon boosts the immune system. Ginger juice helps relieve the pain.
Question: 1.5 months baby has blocked nose, chest and cries cannot feed. How to get relief
Answer: Nebulization helps.. you can go to near by hospital and take nebulization ..