31 weeks pregnant mother

Question: How to differentiate between amniatic fluid and white discharge

2 Answers
Question
Answer: Hello dear,  Mostly pregnent women think. This water comes from their amniotic fluid. But this is not true. Sometimes watery licking is normal like white discharge. You can check urself. When it comes,  Basically lay down and relax for 30 minutes, then get u and see if you feel another rush or fluid. Immediately consult ur gynoclosit. If you don't get any liquid, it was probably not amniotic fluid before.because amniotic fluid will keep coming out. Hope it helped ,Take care urself...  
Answer: Hi,white discahrgs is noticeable .however and would be transparent discharge which is amf ,you should accordingly inform your Dr.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: How should we differentiate between amniatic fluid and white discharge
Answer: Fluid will be like water/urine with odour and colorless .. white discharge be like in white color like white jelly.
»Read All Answers
Question: how to differentiate between white discharge and amniotic fluid
Answer: At first, the fluid is mainly just water from the mother's body. This may explain why women become so thirsty for the first trimester. About 98% of the amniotic fluid is water, and the remaining 2% is salt and cells from the baby. Normal amniotic fluid is clear or tinted yellow. Most of the time, vaginal discharge is perfectly normal. The amount can vary, as can odor and hue (its color can range from clear to a milky whitish), depending on the time in your menstrual cycle. For example, there will be more discharge if you are ovulating, breastfeeding, or are sexually aroused.
»Read All Answers
Question: Differentiate between amniotic fluid and white discharge
Answer: Hi,amf will.be transparent liquid discharge and white discharge will be white in colour so if you see transparent liquids you can know it is amf.
»Read All Answers
Question: Hello ..How to differentiate between white discharge n amniotic fluid..
Answer: Hi dear, White discharge would be white in colour,it would leave a whitish thing in panty.amniotic fluid will be like water and have no odour.
»Read All Answers