Similar Questions with Answers
Question: how to cure acidity naturally?
Answer: 1. A glass of water with a tsp of fresh lemon juice with honey.
2. Boil a glass of water with a small piece of ginger for 10-15 min and have it throughout the day.
3. Coconut water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chew fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Buttermilk works well.
6. 4 litres of water daily
7. Have some peppermint
8. Yogurt or a glass of milk can also relief heartburn.
9. Try to avoid eating a couple hours before bed or a nap
10. Walk twice daily to helps in maintaining easy bowel movements.
Question: How to cure Heaerburn or acidity
Answer: Hello dear. Heartburn is very common during pregnancy, this is caused due to the harmone estrogen.
Here are a few tips to overcome heartburn
wear loose clothing.
stand up straight.
elevate your upper body.
mix baking soda with water.
try ginger, you can also take over-the-counter antacids.
Question: How to cure gas acidity c
Answer: Hi.. Dear acidity is a common problem in pregnancy due to hormone changes. You can get rid of acidity by drinking lots of water. You can soak the cumin powder in water over night, drink it in the morning, on empty stomach. It helps a lot to reduce acidity. Cold milk also helps. Avoid spicy food and food stuff that is hard to digest. Eat in small portions at regular intervals. Avoid late night eating. Do not consume any tablet on regular basis, without consulting your gynaecologist....