Answer: Hii dear this white discharge is same as we used to get before pregnancy cy also .this is a way of our body to keep vaginal area clean and infection. Free. Yes the discharge is more during pregnancy due to the more blood flow in that area. For reducing it u can try few home remedies
1) have a glass of water with apple cider vinegar everyday.
2) have one banana everyday
3) take a glass of pomegranate juice everyday.
4) soak one spoon of fenugreek overnight and staring it next day.mix honey half spoon and have it in the morning empty stomach
5) u can also soak 2 to 3 dry fig at night and next day blend it and have it in the empty stomach
6) boil been leave and rinse with that water to ur private part.
7) drink goose berry boiled water.
Answer: Hello dear. White discharge during pregnancy is due to the harmonal changes in the body which is quiet common.
Here are a few tips that might help you to reduce white discharge :
Avoid Fried & Spicy Foods.
Eat fresh foods.
Wear cotton underwear.
Wear Loose & Comfortable Clothes.
Drink Enough Water.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: How to control white discharge.....please suggest me
Answer: It's not possible to control .. however if the smell is bad you must go to the gynac to check for possible infections
Question: Hi... Is that normal whether we have white discharge.... and how to control it
Answer: yes it is common..It's called leukorrhea of pregnancy, and it's caused by hormonal changes that affect the uterus, the cervix, thevagina. And for the most part, it's nothing to worry about. If you are having symptoms of abnormaldischarge, which can include itching, or burning, or discoloration, or odor, you should talk to your doctor.
Question: How to control discharge and itching
Answer: Because there's an increase in vaginal discharge during pregnancy, it can cause irritation of the skin of thevulva.” So it could just be because ofyour discharge, or it could be a sign ofan infection like a yeast infection, please consult with your doctor about it.