Similar Questions with Answers
Question: What can i apply to mosquito bite marks on baby. They appear black now and do not seem to fade
*Mosquito bites can be removed by diluting coconut oil in neem oil, you can apply the mix with cotton balls daily to remove the marks.
*You can apply fresh aloevera gel.
* You can mix Shea butter cocoa butter and Vitamin E capsule and apply.
Hope this helps!
Question: what is the natural remedy for mosquito bite swelling?
Answer: Below are top natural home remedies for mosquito bites on babies.
One of the most popular home remedies for mosquito bites on babies is baking soda which is inexpensive. Its alkaline characteristics are beneficial for restoring the pH level on the skin and reducing itchiness quickly.
• One teaspoon of baking soda should be dissolved in 1 cup of water.
• A clean cloth needs to be dipped in it and placed over itchy areas for about 10-15 minutes.
With anesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties, lemon is one of the simplest and most effective home remedies for mosquito bites on babies.
• A lemon should be cut into 2 pieces and rubbed over affected areas.
• Alternatively, you can use freshly squeezed lemon juice to rub over the skin.
Also being anti-inflammatory and antiseptic, sea salt is another effective home remedy for mosquito bites on babies which you can find immediately in the kitchen. Simply use the sea salt water to clean the skin areas bitten by mosquitoes. You can also combine garlic salt and water to get better results.
Question: What r the remedy after mosquito bite? My baby is 6 months old and got bite from mosquito.
Answer: Calamine lotion for babies can be applied for any bite to babies... It's very soothing for them as suggested by my doc.