Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi my baby is 44 days old he is suffering from cold and light fever and his nose is blocked (how to clean it) any suggestions please
Answer: Hi dear for cold u can try home remedies like Heat mustard oil with garlic cloves and ajwain, heat till fumes cone. Apply on the chest and palm and feet of the baby.
Give ajwain potli, heat ajwain ii n a tave till it tunrs black..tie it in muslin cloth and keep it near yr baby.Dip cotton balls in Nilgiri oil and put it in the four corners of the room.You can also add few drops of Nilgiri oil give the baby steam in a closed room.for fever u should consult doctor.
Question: my 67 days old daughter's nose is blocked... how to clean her nose plz suggest
Answer: Few home remedies for cough & cold in kids –
1) Roast 2-3 cloves of garlic & few pinches of jeera in tawa for a minute. The smell of this mixture will help relieve cold
2) If you are still breastfeeding, apply breast milk on nose
3) Give mild steam
4) Keep baby’s head elevated while sleeping
5) Can apply saline water, it helps to clear stuffy nose
6) Gently apply & massage with warm sarso tail with ajwain in it
7) Give kaada of tulsi, adrak juice & honey little bit
Question: How to clean nose and ears of 8 months baby?
Answer: Hi desr plz don't use anythg to clean then other than cleaning ear and nose at the time of bath. That is enough. Don't use any eae bud or something to clean. It is ok to have some wax in baby ear as it save ur baby from getting any kind of outside infection