Similar Questions with Answers
Question: After my periods , how many days I need to wait to get the actual results of pregnancy?
Answer: Hi dear,You should wait to take a pregnancy test until the week after your missed period for the most accurate result. If you are pregnant, your body needs time to develop detectable levels of HCG. All the best! :)
Question: Pls tell how to get rid of constipation fast..i had isabgol last night..no results..
Answer: Constipation is very painful yet common in pregnancy, but if not treated in time will create trouble in your
pregnancy even after delivery. There are few remedies that you can try for yourself, hope it works.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh
fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till
the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.
Question: If d cycle is of 32 to 35 days.. wen u could get accurate results in prega kit.. how many missed days of period u can check
Answer: If you miss your period date then wait for 5 days and then check with upt.