Dear it may take several months ,,,, or even years,,,,,,, may god relief some....
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I had normal delivery and its been 17 days..still some days i feel pain for my stitches while sitring and all...when these stitches will dissolve? How many days it can take?
Answer: Well it will dissolve soon... no worry... just not cross ur legs n sit....
Question: I had 5 years before first caesarean delivery .my scar thickness is 0.13cm can i have normal delivery?
Answer: first of all dear, it's impossible to predict with any certainty who will be able to have a normal delivery and who will end up with a repeat c section. it's all depends on your body state dear.
for normal delivery
1) Get a good lifestyle
2) Eat balanced food, consume green vegetables. 50% food should be rich in protein in your plate. Drink 2 to 3 glasses of milk daily. If you eat non-veg, eat eggs and fish. Eat dry fruits.
3) Drink three to four liters of water daily
4) Walk for at least 30 minutes daily. Yoga can also be done.
5) Sleep at least 7 to 8 hours.
6) Stay clean
7) Be happy, do not worry
8) Keep checking your bp and sugar level
Question: After normal delivery...how many days take stiches to disolve??now 8 days over but still lots of pain in that stiches..getting priblem to sit..
Answer: it takes around 1 month...use hot water u will feel better.