Answer: Hii Now u can take care of ur diet and do regular exercise and yoga.
1) u Need to stay patience and positive about ur body and regime to loose weight. It took long time to gain so do losing .
2) breastfeed ur baby.
3) give sometime to u related to own personal time for visiting spa Parlour suana.
4) eat high carb and low fat diets.
5) drink lots of water.
6) do kengel exercises.
7) use tummy binding method to reduce tummy.
8) Reverse Crunches for flat belly Lie on your back, raise your legs, bent from knee & pull them towards chest as shown Start with 20 per day, increase 10 per 15 days Benefits: reduces abdominal fat, tones hips & thigh muscles
9) Sit on chair, with straight spine. relaxed shoulder & hands besides you Inhale deeply & exhale slowly, while exhaling bring your legs pwards such that knees comes closer to chest Hold this for 5 seconds & relax Do it 10 times a day Benefits: reduces belly fat, tonnes thigh muscles & arms muscles
10) u can also do a continuous exercise like crunches, reverse Crunch's,vertical legs crunches, rolling plank exercise, side crunch, twist crunch, lunge twist, bicycle exercise and stomach vacuum.
Answer: Hi dear,
Go easy post delivery and donot rush to loose weight.it took 9 months for you to gradually gain that baby weight,so go slow.first two.months avoid any kind of high intensity work out.brusk walking should be good.start yoga by 3 months .and by 1 year ,join gym and can do normal workouts,provided you do not hurt your back by lifting heavy weights.ideally by 2 years post delivery,one can get back to high intensity work outs.breast feeding really helps in loosing all the fat naturally.so continue brestfeeding at least till 1 year to loose the fat faster.eat healthy ,do not crash diet,else that would take a toll on your health and breastmilk supply.drink plenty of water to increase metabolism too.