Answer: Following tips can help you in normal delivery –
1. Regular exercises -Pelvic stretches and tilts, deep squats pregnancy exercises, walking can open your hips and make your pelvic muscles stronger to enable you to have a normal delivery. Keep in mind to exercise under the supervision of an expert as wrongly done exercises can do harm to you and your baby.
2. You can also try prenatal yoga, which increases flexibility and will help you have breathing control. Yoga will also keep you relaxed and calm.
3. Stay away from stress, anxiety and too much contemplation
4. Practice meditation and deep breathing exercises regularly. This way you will inch a step closer to having a normal delivery
5. Refrain from hearing horror birth stories
6. Eat properly and eat rightly. A healthy and well nourished mother is capable of facing the challenges of labor easily and more comfortably. However, you must keep a tab on your weight as well, as too much weight gain can interfere with your chances of having a normal delivery.
7. You can also do regular perineal massages after the seventh month of pregnancy. It reduces stress, helps an expectant mother tackle labor efficiently and mitigates joint pains and muscular tensions
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: how can get I normal delivery
Answer: Hello dear first of all congratulations for pregnancy.
Its too early to think about normal delivery. You need to take right care of your health during your pregnancy to ensure natural delivery. If you have not any complication till the end of your pregnancy you can go for normal delivery.
@ first of all you should take right care of your diet. Take good diet include fruits and veggie in your diet.
@ Maintain an active lifestyle and yoga and regular walk while y ou are pregnant. before doing any yoga or exercise consult with your doctor first.
@ increase your water intake. Drink at least 8 to 10 glass water daily.
@ avoid eating sea food. And also avoid fast food and meat these are very dangerous for inborn baby.
@ avoid gaining too much of weight during pregnancy.
Question: How can i get normal delivery
Answer: you should follow these tips
1. Stay away from stress:
It is normal to feel stressful during pregnancy. But try to stay away from stress, anxiety, and random thoughts, because negative emotions can turn the process of childbirth into a nightmare.
2.Stay positive and refrain from negative birth stories:
You may come across both easy and difficult childbirth stories. Listening to negative stories would make you more nervous and anxious, and may result in a panic-attack.
3.Walking and swimming:
Both are highly recommended exercises for pregnant women.
4.Practice right breathing exercises:
Breathing is something you don’t even notice. But it is the one thing that can make the whole labor process easier, negating the need for a C-section.
5.Try not to put on excess weight:
Yes, it is important to achieve a decent amount of weight during pregnancy, but you don’t need to pile on the pounds. Overweight women can have problems during labor and may end up with a C-section.
Question: How can i get normal delivery
Answer: Hello dear, Here are some of the tips, which you can follow to have a normal delivery.
During this time you have to stay away from all types of worries, stress or too much of observations as stress may lead to hinder proper growth and development of the baby.
Fetching yoga tricks will help you keep your stress at bay and relax yourself.....
During the process of delivery, one needs to hold their breath from time to time. Start practising the breathing techniques from now only.
Exercises not only help in strengthening the pelvic muscle and all the muscles of the body but also help in keeping one active during this time.
Diet obviously can change your way from caesarean to normal delivery. A healthier mother is capable of giving a natural birth more comfortably and without any complications.
Drink a lot of water as this will keep you and your baby hydrated and include green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits in your diet as this will provide with the basic nutrients to the baby.
Stay in the company of good people who talk about pleasant things and do not make you fear even more.....
Your support system includes your husband, your sister, your mother or the other family members. They should be by your side whenever you need them. Besides this, it is also very important for you to have somebody trust worthy with you always.....
Always consult a good doctor and have your prenatal check-ups done routinely. If you find that your doctor is not responding properly to you, do not hesitate and seek out for another cooperative doctor to help you out during your pregnancy.
Any kind of massage, may it be for pregnancy or for something else, is always soothing and relaxing. One feels itself to be calm and stress-free after a massage.....
Sleep for proper growth 8 to 10 hours.
Hope it helped.... Take care urself
Question: How can i get normal delivery ?
Answer: Firstly convey your desires of giving normal birth think positive always, do regular walking and exercise daily sleep well relax don't drive eat well specially ghee banana is helpful during normal delivery if my answer is helpful Pls like