Dear in pregnancy,hairfall is normal, many hair will go to resting phase, so follow these remedies...
Have a nutritious diet with lot of fruits and vegetables, dryfruits, can include curry leaves in diet
Drink more water
Don't skip folic acid, calcium tablet
You can also use homemade herbal oil, can also use a pack of greengram, it is protein rich, will help in preventing hairfall
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: How to control my hair fall
Answer: Warm a bit of coconut oil and massage it from your hair root to tip.Wash after one hour.Or, grate a coconut and squeeze out its milk by mixing in a little water.Apply it on the area where you notice thinning or balding.Let it stay overnight and wash off the next morning.
Take the white of one egg and mix in a teaspoon of olive oil.Beat to give a paste-like consistency and apply to the entire scalp and hair.Keep it on for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with cool water and a mild shampoo.
Question: I'm 12 weeks pregnant, how to control itchyness
Answer: Hello dear
Itching is more common in pregnancy when hormones are at their peak, but it usually goes away within a few days after delivery.
Remedies for full body itching :
Use a rich skin cream
Look for moisturisers and petrolatum
Do not use scented laundry detergents
Try cold packs
Add cornstarch to ur bath
Question: How to control hair fall post delivery?
Answer: Hello dear try these for postpartum hairfall and hairgrowth
1. Hair fall post delivery is very common to ladies. It because of lack of vitamins n necessary nutrition. So make sure you are taking rich nutricious diet.
2. It is very necessary to massage your scalp for proper blood circulation it helps to grow new hairs but helps to prevent hair loss.
3. For massage you can mix 1 tsp of each extra virgin Olive oil, mustard oil, coconut oil, n castor oil. Massage daily n kept your hair for 24 hours at least n wash.
4. Wash your hair at least twice a week with RO water( if possible).
5. Fenugreek seeds works wonders for hairs. Soak 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds in Water for at least 24 hours and after wash just rinse your hairs with this water.
6. Take few egg whites(depends upon the lenghth of hairs) mix with Olive oil and apply on scalp .
7. Mix 2-4 tsp of Apple cider vinegar with some water. After wash rinse your hairs with this mixture . It will add extra shine to your hairs.
As requested they are few easy steps to prevent hair loss as well as grow new hairs.