Answer: Hello dear
Following remedies u can try for cold and cough :
1. Steam: Breathing moist air helps loosen the mucus in the nasal passages. A warm bath has the added benefit of relaxing your child.
2. Lots of rest: It takes energy to fight an infection, and that can wear out a child. When your child rests, he's healing, which is exactly what he needs to do.
3. Extra fluids:Drinking plenty of fluids prevents dehydration, thins your child's nasal secretions, and flushes them out.
4. Honey:mix a spoonful with cinnamon powder and ask him/her to have it.
5.Carom Seeds:Boiling water along with carom seeds (ajwain) and tulsi leaves can help to keep the cough in check. It also helps in relieving chest congestion.
6. Salt gargling: A glass of hot water with a teaspoon of salt can be useful to ease a sore throat. Ask your kid to gargle with salt water twice a day. The saline water helps soothe the pain.
7. Turmeric milk: Add turmeric powder to a glass of warm milk and make your kid have it every night. It provides instant relief for an aching throat and runny nose.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Home remedi for tooo cold nd cough
Answer: Hello dear, you can try this for cold and cough..
Give him breastfed on demand, don't force.
While sleeping , her head was kept raised with the help of pillows so that she could breathe easily.
Heat a tava and dry roast 5 garlic pods and 2 tsps of ajwain. Once roasted , make a pouch out of it in a clean muslin/ wash cloth. This pouch was warmed , and rubbed on baby’s chest and back when she was sleeping. This helps to dissolve the phlegm accumulated in her chest .
boiling garlic cloves in mustard oil and applying it externally on chest and head of baby also helps...
kept vaporizer on in the room with tulsi leaves where she sleeps , so that the moisture helps her to breathe and soften her congested nose....
Your breast milk is full of antibodies that will keep your baby strong and will help your little one fight against infection and germs.
If your child's really uncomfortable, visit ur doctor.
Hope it helped, Take care urself...
Question: Any home remedy for cold nd cough specially cough????
Answer: Hello dear.. cold and cough can cause due to climate changes,food allergy and environmental conditions,home remediesfor cold and cough are as follows..
Boil Tulsi leaves with little pepper and water,hen it reduces to half,have that water for one week,it will be more effective in reducing cough
Have vapourisation with little. Tulsi leaves or Vick's,it will reduce cold and cough
Drink water,soups ,milk in warm temperature..
Have milk with little pepper powder and palm sugar,best remedy for cold,can also have egg with little pepper and salt, for couple of days it will be effective
You can drink chicken soup it will cure cold and cough soon..
Question: What is medicine for cough and cold to baby... By using home material....home made medicine
Answer: Hello dear. You can try external remedies, roast ajwain and tie it in a muslin cloth, place near baby.
Try baby rub (not vicks), use a humidifier in the room, can even cut onions and place in the room.