Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Home made ceralac receipe
Answer: Ingredients for Homemade Cerelac:
1. One and half a cup white/brown rice.
2. One cup urad dal (split black gram)
3. One cup hara chana (green gram)
4. One cup moong dal (split green gram)
5. One cup bhuna chana (roasted gram)
6. One cup masoor dal (split red lentils)
7. One cup dalia(broken wheat)
8. Half a cup sabudana (sago)
9. Half a cup chana dal (horse gram)
10. Half a cup corn
11. Half a cup almonds
12. Half a cup cashew
13. 8-10 pods elaichi (cardamom)
Step by Step Recipe for Home made Cerelac
1. Soak all the ingredients except for almonds, cashews, and cardamom in water overnight. Rinse and dry them properly the next day.
Soaked ingredients except for nuts
2. After this, dry roast all the ingredients as follows
~Rice: Roast the rice grains till they become puffed and grow in size.
~Pulses and Dalia: Roast them till they turn golden brown and a little crispy. For hara chana, roast till its color changes from green to mild brown.
~Sabudana: Roast till it becomes crispy and a little dry.
~Bhuna chana: It will require a little roasting so that it becomes dry and relatively more crispy.
~Corn: Dry roast till it becomes crispy or starts crackling.
~Almond and Cardamom: Roast till their aroma starts rising.
~Cashew: Roast till it turns golden-brown.
Dry roasting the ingredients
3. Allow all the constituents to cool down for some time.
4. Now, powder all the roasted ingredients in a mixer or blender.
Putting roasted ingredients in mixture to grind
5. Sift the ground flour to make it finer.
6. Store the sifted fine flour in an airtight container. It can be stored and used safely for 4-6 months.
Question: Home made ceralac powder for 6 month baby
Answer: Hi dear
For 6 months baby along with breast milk you can add fruit puries like apple,sweet potato,smashed banana,raggi and all....but do not try more than one variety for a day as babies disgestive system are just getting matuared...
Also as you asked you can make this for baby...take 1 glass uncooked rice,half glass fried gram and 1 spoon jeera...dry fry all and powder it finely and save it....take 1 spoon of that powder and a pinch salt and 1 glass water cook in low flame anf keep stirring...that ll be a healthy home made diet for baby
Question: How to prepare home made ceralac for 7 months baby?
Answer: Hello dear
Wheat 50 grams
Rice 50 grams
Toor Dal 10 grams
Moong Dal (Green) 10 grams
Moong Dal (Yellow) 10 Grams
Masoor Dal 10 Grams
Dried Peas 10 Grams
Chana Dal 10 Grams
Jeera 1 Teaspoon
Take all the ingredients except chana dal and jeera, and wash them well rinsing till the water runs clear.
Let them dry in the sun for 2 to 3 days.
Fry the sun dried ingredients without oil one by one.
Dry roast the daals till they turn crispy and get a golden color to the grains.
Now also add the chana dal and jeera, dry roasting all ingredients for a few minutes.
Grind them all in a mixer into a fine powder.
Store it in an air tight container