Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I m 7 mnths pregnant can i travel by train for 20 hrs
Answer: Travelling is best to be avoided if any complications are involved in your pregnancy chances of miscarriage is high otherwise there is no harm.
Do consult your doctor before travelling.
Here are few things to remember while travelling during pregnancy.
1) pack meal and snacks for yourself, which you can eat at every two hours.
2) Do not eat anything from outside. No street food, cut fruits, juices etc.
3) Carry your own water or purchase packaged water.
4) Washrooms are the most unhygienic in trains. Carry toilet disinfectant spray, tissues, sanitizer to keep yourself clean and germ free.
5) Don't sit for longer hours.
6) Wear comfortable clothes and prefer slippers or shoes.
Question: I am 6 weeks pregnant. Is it safe to travel by train around 7 hrs journey??
During first trimester, it is advisable to avoid travel, but in unavoidable circumstances, please consult doctor before travel
Question: Hi dr...i m 8 weeks pregnant, can i travel by train for 12 hrs?
Answer: Hello dear... During first trimester,it is advisable to avoid travel,but in unavoidable circumstances, consult doctor before travel is essential