Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hii...meri beti 14month ki h.. she is suffering from cold.. wht can i do 4 her??? Plz suggest home remedies & wht food to give...??
Answer: Hello dear
Following remedies u can try for cold and fever:
1. Steam: Breathing moist air helps loosen the mucus in the nasal passages. A warm bath has the added benefit of relaxing your child.
2. Lots of rest: It takes energy to fight an infection, and that can wear out a child. When your child rests, he's healing, which is exactly what he needs to do.
3. Extra fluids:Drinking plenty of fluids prevents dehydration, thins your child's nasal secretions, and flushes them out.
4. Honey:mix a spoonful with cinnamon powder and ask him/her to have it.
5.Carom Seeds:Boiling water along with carom seeds (ajwain) and tulsi leaves can help to keep the cough in check. It also helps in relieving chest congestion.
6. Salt gargling: A glass of hot water with a teaspoon of salt can be useful to ease a sore throat. Ask your kid to gargle with salt water twice a day. The saline water helps soothe the pain.
7. Turmeric milk: Add turmeric powder to a glass of warm milk and make your kid have it every night. It provides instant relief for an aching throat and runny nose.
Question: cold k lyi koi medicine ya ghr par kuj
Answer: Warm, salt-water gargles help by drawing out the mucus and reducing the painful swelling in the throat. Salt also quells the itching sensation in the throat.
These sticky tabs gently help to open up nasal passages so that you can breathe easier.
Drink plenty of water
It is important to stay hydrated as some common cold symptoms such as sneezing and runny nose can cause slight dehydration. Avoid drinks with caffeine as they may dehydrate you.
Honey and lemon
Hot water with honey and lemon can work miracles. Honey soothes your throat and the vitamin C in the lemon boosts the immune system. Ginger juice helps relieve the pain.
Question: pregnency me bhukh bdhane k liye kuch bta do
Answer: As your baby grows, you will naturally feel hungry, don't force yourself to eat, eat something every 2 hours, eat those foods which you like, do pregnancy related exercises then you will start feeling hungry.