Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Im having frequent bloating. Im not eating anything that can cause gastric but m not able to find why m suffering from gastric
Answer: Don't worry dear. Gastric issues are common in pregnancy. Drink lots of hot water, it will aid digestion. Drink 2 or 3 glasses of jeera water/saunf water/ajwain water.
Boil 1 litre water, put in 1 spoon of ajwain or jeera or saunf, and switch off the flame and leave the water closed for 15 minutes. Then filter the water and store in a flask, and drink it hot.
Eat soft foods, low oil and spices.
Question: Any remedy for heartburn... Irritation is there suffering a lot
Answer: Hello.. Heart burn is caused by acid indigestion is an irritation or burning sensation ,caused stomach content that reflux from stomach,to avoid heartburn follow these steps...
The best remedy for heartburn is to change lifestyle,diet and exercise
Sleep with elevated pillows
Always keep two or three pillow and make yourself elevated will help in reliving heart burn
Eat at regular intervals
Eat atleast six small meals will help the digestive system ,and also helps hunger and effective for heartburn
Fiber rich food
Intake of fruits like apples,prunes, figs,guava can be taken to releive constipation
It is essential to drink three litres of water daily, drinking water throughout the day in smaller quantity aids digestion
Don't drink coffee when you suffer from indigestion.. it will increase it
Drink ajwan water
Boil ajwan seeds in water, drink this water instead of normal water,it will cure heart burn
Avoid gas related foods
Don't eat potato,starchy foods,soda,refined sugar because they cause indigestion
Drink buttermilk with cumin seeds,ginger,coriander leaves .this is best remedy for heartburn
Engage yourself in physical activity after meals,mild walk can also be helpful
Question: Suffering from watery stools since 2 days, what shall i do?any remedy
Answer: Hello! Loose motions is common during pregnancy. It mainly happens due to number of reasons, like hormonal changes, prenatal vitamins, food sensitivity, or bacterial.
It is best to turn to home remedies for any discomfort you face during your pregnancy. Over the counter drugs are not advisable when you are carrying and thus, in case of diarrhoea, you can try some of these home remedies:
1. Drink plenty of water to supplement the lost fluid in your body. Try to drink at least one litre every two hours.
2. Drink ginger tea because it has antispasmodic properties that may help relieve the symptoms of diarrhoea by reducing stomach spasms and the gases from the fermented material that causes frequent, watery stools. For this, you just need to boil some ginger and tea in water and allow it to stand for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and then consume with sugar or honey.
3. You can also try drinking three to four tablespoons of honey in a glass of lukewarm water. The antioxidant and antibacterial properties found in honey’s enzymes and amino acids help boost the immune system.
4. Lemon is a liver stimulant which helps in controlling irritable bowel movement and provides relief from diarrhoea. You can consume a mixture of lemon juice, crushed black pepper one-fourth teaspoon and half a teaspoon of ginger powder two times a day
5. You can also add peppermint extract to half a cup of water and drink it twice or thrice a day. The volatile oils in peppermint have been known to sooth irritable bowel syndrome, with their calming and numbing effects.
6. Psyllium husk is said to be effective as it reduces the frequency and severity of diarrhoea. It is anti-diarrhoeal which means it absorbs the water content from intestines and helps in managing diarrhoea.
Hopefully, this helps you and cures your loose motions as soon as possible... Take care.