Question: I had given a birth to premature baby. Plz help me how to increase the weight of the baby...Also tell me the ways to increase milk production
Answer: Include food that will help in increasing breastfeed. Breastmilk is packed with all the necessary nutrients for your baby. Hence you should be eating the right things to ensure it reaches your little one. Some of the best foods are:
• Leafy green veggies: rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, calcium and anti oxidants.
• Seasonal fruits: rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and energy.
• Eggs: rich in protein, vitamin D and calcium.
• Whole grains: oatmeal, brown rice, barley are rich in proteins, vitamins, Iron, minerals and energy.
• Low fat dairy products: milk and yogurt are rich in vitamun B,vitamin D and calcium.
• Lean meats:Fish and chicken are rich in vital nutrients. some try to avoid this upto a few months. You can take a call on when to eat this after delivery.
• Garlic: Strengthens immune system and boosts lactation. It also has anti microbial and anti oxidant properties.
• Carrots: rich in potassium , carbohydrates, beta carotene and antioxidants.
• Legumes: rich in protein and iron. Peas, beans, lentils and kidney beans are some of them.
• Dairy foods, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt – these contain calcium and are a source of protein.
• Drinking plenty of fluids – have a drink beside you when you settle down to breastfeed: water and skimmed or semi-skimmed milk are all good choices. Have some soups also regularly.
Question: After child birth I have hair fall Plz tell some tips... My weight is increase also
Answer: Losing hair after pregnancy is quite normal and there is no need to worry at all.Here is a list of tried and tested postpartum hair loss remedy to prevent as well as minimize hair fall:
Eat diet rich in iron, zinc, and vitamins.Home remedies for hairfall after delivery include using a homemade hair pack of egg white and olive oil directly on the scalp.Soak fenugreek seeds overnight and apply the strained water directly on the scalp and leave it for an hour or two.Include yogurt in your diet and use it as a hair mask too.Massage your hair gently with lukewarm oil before hair wash to improve circulation and increase hair growth.Drink amla juice or apply pure amla oil to strengthen hair.Application of coconut milk directly on the scalp also helps prevent hair loss.Include dry fruits and flax seeds in your diet. They are rich in omega-3 and fats and help in strengthening of hair.
Question: hi i delivered baby boy on 12th march ..i want to know after how many days I can make relation wid my partner...m having normal delivery...also I want to noe is multi"freedom 3 n 5 "is safe n good ...plz reply
Answer: Hello dear many congratulations for parenthood..
Actually after delivery you should consult your doctor for safer side.. You need to maintain or be on rest till 4-8 weeks after delivery..