Answer: Yes, it is common.
Here is a quick remedy for vomiting
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My nausea and vomiting gone suddenly....is it normal?
Answer: It is totally normal for symptoms to decrease. A healthy baby is not decided by morning sickness.Sudden loss of symptoms doesn't always mean there's something amiss with your pregnancy. In fact, sore breasts and nausea can come and go. If your symptoms disappear entirely in earlypregnancy, before the end of the first trimester, mention it to your physician to be on the safe side.
Question: My nausea and vomiting gone suddenly....is it normal???
Answer: Hi,it it is very much normal usually in many cases the symptoms like morning sickness and vomiting and tiredness and nauseating goes away after first teimister as you are almost in completing your first trimester it is normal to happen so don't worry .take care.
Eat well now
Question: Vomiting is missing suddenly.. But breast tenderness is incresed... Size of breast and my weight is also increased
Answer: Hello! It is not a problem. As you come to end of first trimester the symptoms reduces. As for the increase in size and tenderness, don't worry it is normal..