Similar Questions with Answers
Question: normal delivery k liye kya kare
Answer: you should follow these tips
1. Stay away from stress:
It is normal to feel stressful during pregnancy. But try to stay away from stress, anxiety, and random thoughts, because negative emotions can turn the process of childbirth into a nightmare.
2.Stay positive and refrain from negative birth stories:
You may come across both easy and difficult childbirth stories. Listening to negative stories would make you more nervous and anxious, and may result in a panic-attack.
3.Walking and swimming:
Both are highly recommended exercises for pregnant women.
4.Practice right breathing exercises:
Breathing is something you don’t even notice. But it is the one thing that can make the whole labor process easier, negating the need for a C-section.
5.Try not to put on excess weight:
Yes, it is important to achieve a decent amount of weight during pregnancy, but you don’t need to pile on the pounds. Overweight women can have problems during labor and may end up with a C-section.
Question: Delivery k time operation hone k liye kya kare take delivery normal na ho?
Answer: lol dear itz totally depends on ur inner body n ur baby no one cn do anything
Question: Normal delivery ke liye kya kare
Answer: 1. Regular exercises -Pelvic stretches and tilts, deep squats exercises can open your hips and make your pelvic muscles stronger to enable you to have a normal delivery. Keep in mind to exercise under the supervision of an expert as wrongly done exercises can do harm to you and your baby.
2. You can also try prenatal yoga, which increases flexibility and will help you have breathing control. Yoga will also keep you relaxed and calm.
3. Stay away from stress, anxiety and too much contemplation
4. Practice meditation and deep breathing exercises regularly. This way you will inch a step closer to having a normal delivery
5. Refrain from hearing horror birth stories
6. Eat properly and eat rightly. A healthy and well nourished mother is capable of facing the challenges of labor easily and more comfortably. However, you must keep a tab on your weight as well, as too much weight gain can interfere with your chances of having a normal delivery.
7. You can also do regular perineal massages after the seventh month of pregnancy. It reduces stress, helps an expectant mother tackle labor efficiently and mitigates joint pains and muscular tensions