Question: Hi my 4.8yrs son is suffering from cold nd cough pleade suggest home remedies for him
Answer: Hello dear... Cold and cough can cause due to environment, climate change,and some cold causing foods. Give him a nutrious diet to increase his immunity power, home remedies for reducing cold and cough are as follows...
Please avoid milk to your baby for couple of days, because lactobacillus in milk will increase s cold
Make him to drink water,soups in little lukewarm condition,because it will definitely controls cough
Boil Tulsi leaves with pepper in a glass of water,if it reduce to half,filter this water and feed them, it is a best remedy , continuous usage of this drink will increases immunity a lot
Heat coconut oil with garlic,pepper,and little turmeric powder,use ts oil and massage in throat,chest for five minutes,it will helps in reducing cough effectively
Feed him one egg daily with little salt and mild pepper powder daily, it helps in reducing cough a lot,it act as a barrier in cold climatic conditions
Follow these tips to get rid of cough and cold..
Question: My son is 1year old..he is suffering from cough n cold...any home remedies
Answer: Massage with mustard oil ...put garlic n ajwin in it ...hot it n massage on head chest back feet n palm
Question: my son is suffering from cold any home remedies
Before using these remedies make sure your baby are not allergic to anything and any severe throat cough should need medical advice .these remedies might not work well.
1. Eucalyptus oil apply on baby clothes near collar or on dry sheets . Sinarest vapo caps also works well.
2. Sleep the infants with head upwards direction using a soft pillow.
3. Mix 5 to 10 teaspoon of mustard oil with crushed garlic and ajwain seeds and tadka. After it is cooled, strain the mixture and store in a bottle. When needed, warm a little and apply on the child’s chest, forehead and back .
4. Vicks vapour rub(baby rub) for kids rub on the child’s feet and leave the socks on, it can also be applied on chest.
5. Mix the ginger juice with honey make a thin solution of just a quarter tsp of it give it to your toddler above 1 year.
6. You can make tulsi, ginger , cloves tea and give few tsp twice a day to your toddler.
7. Steam in every 3-4 hours.
8. Roast the Ajwain and take a soft muslin cloth and make a potli .. when warm apply gently on chest and back for chest congestion.