Answer: Following tips might be of help –
• Dim lights & have relaxing & calming effect on baby
• Instead of complete silence, you can try soft sounds or very soft music which will make the baby fall asleep quickly
• Maintain right room temperature
• Keep the surrounding clean & less of any distraction
• Make your child wear comfortable clothes at night
• Give your baby massage morning and once at night.
• check if baby if not having cold or congestion issue, as it can disturb sleep
• Feed your baby nicely for little longer so that once babys tummy is full, he feel sleepy
Answer: Be patient dear. Till 12 months you will see frequent changes in your baby's sleeping patterns. they wake up multiple times. cry again and then again sleep. It will last at least till 12 months. It will be fine. Don't worry. feed your baby milk 50-90ml every 2-3 hours and make sure the baby is not hungry.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby sleeps well on my lap but when i tried make him sleep on bed he wakes up. How to put him sleep easily on bed?
Answer: Hi dear at this age baby do prefer staying in touch with main and to make baby sleep well on cot or bed u can try the swaddle process. That is the best way to make baby comfortable and sleep long when on bed. Do check healofy home oage to get the guidance of how to swaddle baby.
Question: At night I breastfeed in lying position is the normal. Otherwise in lap he doesn't sleep. When in lap he sleeps and when put in cot wakes up nd cries
Dear it common problem in babies that they don't sleep on bed and want to sleep on lap only. But its not a good position to feed this small baby.but still if you want to feed then make sure baby's head is bit elevated and baby is not on side .
Question: My baby is 45days ..he doesn't sleep whole night..sleeps in lap when we shift him on bed wakes up.. its about 4-5 days... what to do
Answer: Hello dear,
Small babies need time to Adjust to ur sleeping pattern. Best thing to do is u change ur sleeping pattern . It will take your baby 3 to 6 months to sleep in routine. U need rest or u ll get frustrated soon. Dont be angry otherwise it will affect ur breastfeeding.
Question: My baby dosnt sleep on bed. He sleeps o n me and the moment i put him down he cries like anything. Plz help.
Answer: Try to distract the baby by using some sound toys wait until he/she gets tired so that he will sleep anywhere I guess. Orelse if u know to feed the baby in sleeping position try it he will sleep while taking feed itself.