Answer: for stomach infection please consult doctor for proper antibiotics treatment that's the only solution and follow the diet given by the doctor.I faced real bad time with my baby with the same issue. so suggesting you the best.
Answer: Consult with the doctor immediately. It's better as baby is too small. No home remedies if problem is more
Answer: Home remedies take time to cure.stomach infection is quite bad for babies.see a doc as soon as possible.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby 3 month 10days having running nose and cough ......any home remedies to cure it
Answer: • Warm some coconut oil and camphor oil and then apply it in all parts of the baby’s body each and every night. This helps to bring quick infant runny nose relief for your baby. (Note: Do a small patch test before you apply in larger areas of body)
• Try giving some steam to the baby at home; this is going to remove the symptoms of cold without any medication.
• Heat small portions of mustard oil with garlic, celery seeds and asafoetida; then add somecamphor oil with the mixture and then massage this on the baby’s body two times a day.
• Put some roasted ajwain or celery seeds in a wrapped cloth and gently heat it for some time. Press the cloth lightly on the baby’s chest numerous times a day for clearing out the cold.
Question: What are the home remedies to cure running nose of infants
Answer: Hello dear
Following remedies u can try for cold :
1. Steam: Breathing moist air helps loosen the mucus in the nasal passages. A warm bath has the added benefit of relaxing your child.
2. Lots of rest: It takes energy to fight an infection, and that can wear out a child. When your child rests, he's healing, which is exactly what he needs to do.
3. Saline drops and bulb syringes :
When kids are too young to blow their nose well, saline drops or a bulb syringe can clear his nose. Using a bulb syringe works best for young babies, especially if a stuffy nose interferes with breastfeeding or bottle-feeding.
4. Extra fluids:Drinking plenty of fluids prevents dehydration, thins your child's nasal secretions, and flushes them out.
Question: Baby is having running nose and cough since last two months.any home remedies to cure
Answer: Please consult doctor and get proper treatment otherwise the cold and cough will not reduce
Question: Hi.. am feeding my 4 months old baby.. for past two days i have running nose.. any home remedies pls
Answer: You can prepare kadha . Take water in a pan and add ginger, Tulsi leaf, black pepper and boil . Reduce the water amount and drink it while it is warm.