Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi my baby is 1.4 years old..she is refusing to take aavin milk for 2 days..what can i mix with milk..so she loves to drink it..she is healthy n fine..she is taking mother's feed too
Answer: Hi,if mother s feed is enough for the baby than it is ok if the baby doesent take outside milk ,however you can try adding homemade dryfruits powder which will add to the taste.
Question: my 4months old baby is refusing my breast milk from yesterday...my milk supply is sufficient...what should I do pls help
Answer: Following things can be done when bady refuses to breast feed –
1) Nurse in calm, non crowded & less noisy environment
2) Try to cuddle & relax your baby before starting to nurse
3) Babies can nurse well in movement. Sit on a rocking chair & try nursing your baby
4) Go for strolls – Fresh air & mild sunshine can put your baby in good mood which will ease him to nures
5) Sing Lullabies – Music soothes the mood of baby
6) Try to nurse your baby during sleep
7) If baby cries a lot while nursing he might be having pain or suffering from infection. Its best to get the advice from your doctor in such a case
8)Make sure to keep fingers far from the nipple so you don't affect how baby latches on. Aim the nipsple toward the baby's upper lip/nose, not the middle of the mouth.You might need to rub the nipple across the top lip to get your baby to open his/her mouth. The baby's head should be tilted slightly back.
If nothing works, use a breast pump and then bottle feed your baby, making sure you begin pumping every time you offer the bottle, since this will keep your milk supply up.
9) also chk if she has cold or congestion issue, whether her motions are proper or not n whether se has gas problem...in such a scenario baby refuses to tak feed
Question: Hi my daughter age is 14 months now stopped breast feeding . Now she is refusing to drink cow milk .she is not eating properly also please suggest me.
Answer: Give her bm and cow milk .then stop bm and continue with cow milk