Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I have cough little....how it can be cured naturally
Answer: Hello dear.. cold and cough can cause due to climate changes,food allergy and environmental conditions,home remediesfor cold and cough are as follows..
Boil Tulsi leaves with little pepper and water,hen it reduces to half,have that water for one week,it will be more effective in reducing cough
Have vapourisation with little. Tulsi leaves or Vick's,it will reduce cold and cough
Drink water,soups ,milk in warm temperature..
Have milk with little pepper powder and palm sugar,best remedy for cold,can also have egg with little pepper and salt, for couple of days it will be effective
If you are non vegetarian, drink chicken soup it will cure cold and cough soon..
Question: I m having cough and cold since 1 week. It is recovering very slowly .. will it affect my baby
Answer: Hello dear
If u have cold and cough then try home remedies
If proper medication is taken then it will not affect ur baby.
Remedies for cold and cough:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.6. Coconut oil
7. Homemade chicken soup
8. Warm salt water
9. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
10. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Question: My TSH is 3.6 in 19th week... Is it normal and how it be cured??
Answer: during pregnancy TSH level should not be greater then 3. mine thyroid level is 3.21. Doc prescribed me thyroxine 25 medicine. consult with your doctor..