Answer: There is no one miracle thing to help baby sleep ,,,faster and better.it is gradual process that eventually help in better sleep routine.
make sure the baby is away from distractions prior to sleep.too much stimulation in firm of room lights,TV sounds,playing around would make baby restless and avoid sleeping.make him feed just right.overfeeding or underfeeding would again make baby uncomfortable and hungry.so donot overfeed too.make him wear comfortable clothes depending upon the climate.giving a warm shower prior to sleep in night would also relax baby to sleep.day time naps are equally important.sime parents avoid putting babies to sleep.in day time thinking the baby might not sleep in night
But it is the other way round.a well rested baby in day time would sleep better during night too.too tired babies would be fussy bad have difficulty in sleepy.keep the baby well active.day time activity levels could also decide the amount of sleep baby would get in night.keep a sleeping pattern.choose one particular time for sleep.his biological clock would adjust to that time for sleep.never make baby drink too.much fluid prior to 3 hours of sleep.excessive urination would disturb the sleep.Keep checking the diapers ,as overwet diapers,or pooped diapers would make baby real uncomfortable.give light food especially at night to avoid any gastric issues
Moreover ,babies when meeting milestones would have troubled sleep.so have patience.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello madam, my baby not sleeping at nyt tym.. He used to wake-up continuously at least for an hour.. I used to breast feed him while sleeping and he ll sleep and get up again in an hour
Answer: Hii dear it is quite common for baby to wake up many times at night and then sleep. Infact some of the time baby do wake up after every 1 hour and then sleep till the age of 6 months or in some cases more but in some cases baby dont sleep so do check the various reasons as why baby don't sleep and how u can try different ways to amend it.
1) lack of nutritional food can led baby to have sleep deprived. Hunger can cause a frequent wake up. so u should try to improve the diet chart.
2) this reason could be due to bruised and bumps which baby got in day time. In day baby do forget the pain while playing but pain get increase when baby is in resting mode. So give treatment or if needed do give pain killer before sleeping
3) stomach pain due to gas could be the reason so always burp baby before sleeping.
4) reflux could be the reason n for dis u need to get the medicine.
5) noisy and uncomfortable atmosphere can majorly affect baby sleeping. So keep surrounding quite and comfortable.
6) teething could be the another reason
7) irregular pattern of sleeping is also a big reason. So u need to set a schedule for ur baby. Try to reduce the nap time of ur baby and make a sleeping schedule. Always give dinner on time and make baby wear night clothes to intimate that not it's their sleeping time.
8) infection like common cold and cough could be the frequent reason as baby immunity system is very weak.a also diarrhea fever can affect ur baby.
Question: My 1 and half month baby always puts so much pressure like pooping. Even he doesn't sleep properly while sleeping also he ll be forcing and get awake. Only half an hour he ll sleep then ll start crying
Answer: Its usual at this month.. it ll be alright aftr 3 months.. consult yur doctor for satisfaction..
Question: My baby is not sleeping properly within half an hour she wake up and cry
Answer: Try swaddling.. my baby now sleeps 2 hrs after swaddling.. m sure it ll help ur baby too..