Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi , my baby is 8 months old and he passes very hard stool. What should i do??
Answer: Hello! Hard stools means that the baby is having constipation problem. You should take care of it from now or else it will become a big problem. Try these tips for constipation.
1. Formula fed babies can be more constipated then the breast fed. For formula fed babies you need to change the formula brand.
2.Cut down milk items from the diet like milkshakes or kheer.
3.Offer the baby apple puree and pear puree with the skin and also give prune juice.
4. Soak 5-6 raisins over night. Give the smashed raisins water next day morning.
5. Boil pomegranate peels in water and give the water.
6. Give high fiber diet like oats and include lots of water.
7. Also include curd and chaas in the diet.
8. Give a massage on the belly with warm oil.
9. Give a warm bath and make the baby sit in the tub of warm water.
Question: My baby is 8.5 month old and he has to much constipation,he is doing very hard potty
Answer: Give him gripe water alternative days.you get that in medical shops.safe to give babies
Question: My daughter is 17 months old. He has constipation. Sometimes she do very hard potty. What to do?
Answer: Boil 4 or 5 raisins with water and give ur baby that raisin water. His constipation problem will be cured and he will sleep good also
Question: my baby is 25 days old. and he is suffering from gas trouble. please tell me what should I do
Answer: Soak a soft hand towel in lukewarm water and rub it gently on the baby’s tummy in circular motions. It helps to release the trapped gas.
Mix a pinch of asafetida in a tsp of lukewarm water and apply it on the baby’s navel.
Gently massage your baby’s tummy with lukewarm olive oil. It aids in digestion.
Lay the baby on back and gently bend both knees towards the tummy. This helps to improve digestion and release gas (do not do this if the baby feels uncomfortable).