Similar Questions with Answers
Question: How to change baby sleeping routine.day time sleeping now and night wake up 1.5 month baby
Answer: Newborn babies cannot differentiate between day and night, and it means that your newborn will not realize the different in sleep schedule for the first month at least. So you need to give time to him, beginning time can be tough but soon baby will be able to understand.
try these few tips and see if it will work. It worked for me:
1. Try rocking the baby to sleep.
2. You can play a soothing lullaby. Always, play the same lullaby during naps so the baby knows it's time to sleep the next time she hears it.
3. Sometimes Bouncer helps too. Just make sure you are watching her till she falls asleep and the transfer her to the crib.
4. You can put her down to sleep in the crib and walk away from her sight. Don't pick her up everytime she fusses. If you do this as a routine, she'll get used to it and will fall asleep on her own. Just make sure you are close by and keeping an eye out for her.
5. If she doesn't take long naps during the day, let her play. That way she'll be worn out by night and will sleep longer for you, letting you catch up on that much needed sleep as well.
Question: In day and night how many times and hours running six months baby will sleep?
Answer: Hello dear, Sleeping time depends on baby to baby. A normal baby should be sleep....
From 6 month to 12 months of age, they sleep an average of 14 hours total, about 8.5-10 hours at night and 4 hours during the day spread out over two naps.
Question: What if the baby sleeps continues for 3-4 hours in day as well as night? Do i have to wake him after every 2 hours and feed him or let him sleep until he wakes up and then feed?
Answer: I have the same problem. But my doctor said 4 hours is fine. And a baby needs 17 hours sleep a day. So this is fine.