10 months old baby

Question: Hi. My baby is 10 months. Can i give potato juice with honey to my baby for increase appetite. Because my baby is refused every food. Only take milk. Plz tell me what can I do.

1 Answers
Answer: U give him rice dal khichdi daliya banana biscuits there are so many options for him
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi every one....my baby is 10 months old can i give potato daily in her lunch food
Answer: you can give potato in Alternative days . because if you give daily she won't like it and she will refuse to eat potato . introduce new variety of fruits daily . one day you can give Apple the day you can give banana the next day you can give sweet potatoes like that you can change .
»Read All Answers
Question: Gud mrng every one, I have 5 months baby, I give him bm and fm but before 2 months my milk production is decrease and now no milk only give fm only, what can I do how to increase my bm because nit time is also I can give him fm milk plz give me a suggestion.
Answer: Dear u should add green vegetables ,fresh fruit ,juices ,drumsticks ,lauki kheer ,sabudana,cheese , butter , paneer, tofu, ragi ,oats in ur diet it ll helpful in increasing breast milk. Take shatavari churn wit milk twice a day too .It's akso helpful to u in this time . Try it take care.🤗
»Read All Answers
Question: Hi my baby is 10 months old. He's not eating any food because of teething. His weight is 1.5 kg at birth. Now he's 6.3kg. Is it OK.?? Plz suggest me what can I give him for increase appetite???
Answer: Hello dear Morning gv ragi malt with jeera powder bit ghee n salt r idly or kichidi....after noon add dal rice vegetables each day one one same one garlic salt jeera ghee it should bowl nicely keep in cooker fr 3 to 5 vessels serve. Night change shall add pulses ..in between gv orange banana in afternoon n evening
»Read All Answers
Question: Can I give honey to my baby with warm milk... My baby is 23 months now
Answer: Hi! Yes, now is a safe time to give honey, it is not recommended in babies less than a year old. Also start with small quantity initially to see how babies react to new food.
»Read All Answers