Similar Questions with Answers
Question: 2momth 15 days ka baby ek din m kitni baar potty krta h?
There are no hard and fast rules. In the early months it will depend on whether you're breastfeeding or formula feeding your baby.
Breastfed babies who are not on solids may pass stool four times a day or more, or only once every six to seven days. All variations between these extremes is considered normal as long as the stools are soft and your baby is gaining enough weight.
Formula-fed babies normally need to poop every day to feel comfortable and avoid constipation.
Lots of babies strain and cry a bit when they poo, but it doesn't mean there's a problem. As long as your baby's stool is soft and easy to pass, there's no cause for concern.
Question: mera baby daily potty nahi krta 8 days m 1 baar krta h kya kru
Answer: Hello dear yeah important Hai kids aapke baby ko daily potty karna chahiye when start giving solids
It's important when babies starts solids should pass stool daily. Alternate days pooping is still normal but it should not be hard because this might be the start of constipation issue. The reason behind this low fibre food like rice, banana , carrot etc in diet.
1. Formula feed babies are more likely constipated than breast milk babies. So if baby is formula feed change the brand.
2. Cut down other milk made items like kheer etc for few days
3. Give Apple puree with skin, pear puree with skin and prunes juice.
4. Soak raisin overnight and give that water next morning.
5. Boil pomegranate peel in water and give that water.
6. Include rich fibre diet like oats and lots of water.
7. Massage the baby belly with warm oil.
8. Warm water bath.
9. Include curd, salads,buttermilk in baby diet.
10. More liquid diet.
Question: Starting m kitni Der feed leta h baby ?
Answer: Breastmilk bahut jaldi digest ho jata hai.. to baby ko har 2 ghante mein feed karne chahiye
Question: New born baby ko 24 hour m kitni baar potty or susu krna chahiye
Answer: Pooping 10times is normal for a breastfed baby. As at this stage baby consumes milk in very small quantity which is readily digested and excreted, so it's ohk to have 10-15 poopy diapers. As baby’s digestive system will develop number of poops will also reduce.